[Tut]How to: install Wheel Mods

[Tut]How to: install Wheel Mods

Postby Kaan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:45 pm

1. Step

Download 'Spark' img tool its very easy to use and its better than 'img tool 2.0'.

Spark Downloadlink: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1503

and make a new Folder for it but the 'Spark' have many other files that you must have to start Spark.

2. Step

Choose a wheelpack

3.Step

make a new Folder for the Wheels and put all files in the New Folder that you make.

open 'Spark' klick on open.

http://www.abload.de/img/tutpic3x1we.jpg

chose where your Gta San Andreas installed.And got to this place in your Gta San Andreas Directory 'Diretory/models/gta3.img and than klick on open. After the open a List like this on the Pic must Appear.

Klick on import
and import ALL Files in the Wheelpack mod. ALL Txds and Dffs and the 'wheel.txd' also.

when you have import all Files klick on save.

in the wheelpack MUST be a Readme. But in this wheelpack that i choose is no Readme in this wheelpack is a data the 'veh_mods.de' data. Put this data into Gta Sa Directory/data/maps/veh_mods folder and its finished.

But i will show you how it works with a Readme too when there is no 'veh_mods.ide' in the Whellpack mod folder.
For that i must choose an other wheelpack and mak Step 1-6 again.

ok with Readme and without the 'veh_mods.ide' data its works like on this Step.

Open the Readme and find some number like in this Screen

and then open the Data 'Gta Sa Directory/data/maps/veh_mods.ide' with the notepad.

Than Replace the numbers at the front of the Readme numbers with the number in the 'veh_mods.de' Data. Like on this Screen.

than save the notepad and its done.

and ingame must the wheels look like this rims. (when you hve an other Rim pack are there other wheels xD )

i hope i can help you and if you have Problems or Questions contract me ;)
Kaan

Return to [WW3] Tutorials