Friday Event Night [DETAILS]

Moved Topics that do not make sense, spam etc.

Postby Maximillianous » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Hello everyone :D

A new thing has arrived to World War III with a bit of a surprise to me!
We will now be running events every Friday as part of the Friday Event Night also known as FEN!

The events will take place every Friday from 7pm to 12pm GMT+2
* FEN will begin in roughly two to three weeks. So keep patient and look for the updates for when it will be! :D
----
People are allowed to state what types of Events they would like in the weekly FEN just simply pop me a PM on the Forum or IRC or you can even reply to this topic!
----

I would also like to state the other members helping me along this project;
Matt
Slayer
Cow
Letop
Scout1997
Maximillianous
Administrator

Re: First Friday Night Event

Postby ZoMg » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 pm

7-12 is morning, not night.
ZoMg

Postby Maximillianous » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 pm

i meam PM :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Maximillianous
Administrator

Postby Guncrak » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:55 am

WTF! How cow will be able to join.Our time is +5:30 GMT. So for us event starts at 10:30 pm and ends at 3:30 am.
Guncrak
VIP

Postby Contel » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Guncrak wrote:WTF! How cow will be able to join.Our time is +5:30 GMT. So for us event starts at 10:30 pm and ends at 3:30 am.

+1 , and maxi usak when it come to calculus !
Mr. Taxi supplies the cow's milk to slaza ! slaza make cheeze & transfer it to arrowz, Then arrows eat the cheese while studying .
Contel

Re: Friday Event Night [DETAILS]

Postby Maximillianous » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:46 pm

:shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :?
Maximillianous
Administrator

Postby ZoMg » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Guncrak wrote:WTF! How cow will be able to join.Our time is +5:30 GMT. So for us event starts at 10:30 pm and ends at 3:30 am.

some ppl (LIKE ME FFGOT COME AT ME! >:c) are online at such times, altough i admit im not ingame a lot lately due to work and going out.
ZoMg

Postby Jeason_Bourn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Maximillianous wrote:I would also like to state the other members helping me along this project;
Matt

This was originaly Matt's Idea you've got no rights on it nor do you have the rights to take it over,I'm not trying to start any shit argument nor do I have something personal with Maxi,But this is just plain unfair and funnier part is that you call yourselves democratic people,Matt came up with the Idea yet you're the one who decides what to do and what not to what kind of bullshit is this,Matt's Idea Matt's choices of what to do and which admin can assist him since he needs one for the rights

Just my 2 cents

Jeason_Bourn
VIP

Postby Maximillianous » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Jeason_Bourn wrote:
Maximillianous wrote:I would also like to state the other members helping me along this project;
Matt

This was originaly Matt's Idea you've got no rights on it nor do you have the rights to take it over,I'm not trying to start any shit argument nor do I have something personal with Maxi,But this is just plain unfair and funnier part is that you call yourselves democratic people,Matt came up with the Idea yet you're the one who decides what to do and what not to what kind of bullshit is this,Matt's Idea Matt's choices of what to do and which admin can assist him since he needs one for the rights

Just my 2 cents

Matt made the idea. He can't make events so admins will do that.

So we have the rights
Maximillianous
Administrator

Postby Matt » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Maximillianous wrote:
Jeason_Bourn wrote:
Matt

Just my 2 cents

Matt made the idea. He can't make events so admins will do that.

So we have the rights

I made the idea, Arrows accepted it so I began to run it.
Like you stated I am not an Admin so I needed an Admin to give me a Hand, which was you. Then you just took control over the whole thing which isn't what I asked for.

I may soon have rights if Arrows adds the Script...
Matt

Next

Return to Trash