Hell....

School is annoying or you don't have time to play because of something else? Post here!

Hell....

Postby Sgt.Vlad » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:35 pm

I will be inactive for a month because at my grandpa internet is so good that i gotta stay and wait for an 144p 2 min to load in 8 mins -_- I use a modem USB , with limited traffic. After 500mb it limits itself to the speed above. I would rather load pages for a month fas than play 1 hr on samp and kill myself after the 1st 3 hours of dial-up-was-better-than-this internet... In the meantime I may get a 4gb traffic or a cable internet connection. To get an ideea, now it's raining and i had to use my idiot old school nokia, because the modem just failed to connect.

P.S do not mind the text from the final, it's automated, cannot turn it off. W/e, goodluck guys, see ya , well, hope so. After vacantion we got school=no time 4 anythin' 'cuz it's high school. 1st year of highschool... So, see you around!

Message sent from my Nokia N8-00 phone.
I have changed all my passwords to ,,incorrect'' so when i type it wrong it will say ,,Your password is incorrect''.
Sgt.Vlad
Administrator

Re: Hell....

Postby Pizzahut » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 am

:/ GL with surviving reallife :p

cya in a month
Pizzahut
Administrator

Re: Hell....

Postby Slayer » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:44 am

Cya.
Slayer