I think this The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold is much more

Talk about Gang Stuff in this forum.

I think this The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold is much more

Postby Fogingsam » Fri May 03, 2019 10:16 am

DarkLames I concur, I think this The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold is much more of a return to their roots (yeah I made that reference) in the sense that it's essentially only remaking the OG elder scrolls arena and placing some battle elements from newer games (like magicka) and giving characters the exact same look as Skyrim characters.they have also stated this is gonna be one of the most ambitious projects ever for The Elder Scrolls Blades which either means it is gonna be amazing or their terribly wrong because in the past couple of years how many expansions did they create for The Elder Scrolls Blades? A whole lot, and when it's gonna be more ambitious than that it's gonna have to be insane. Like, a map the size of redguard with detail like that of skyrim and lore implications like that of oblivion.

ESO Mobile Gold from the conversation, it lets go of the heavy lore of the past couple elder scrolls games (I guess possibly redguard too induce faction warfare and things ) but it goes back into the play mode of this aged old ooooollllld games like stadium, I may be happy to mention battlespire but I did not see any diversity in weapons so that I won't say that you but to me it is really remaking those old ones that are just to see just how far you can go.

. I think I and others will be ready to cover something like this.
Fogingsam

Return to General Gang Talk