Ignore bug

Found a Bug? Tell us!

Ignore bug

Postby Pizzahut » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Sometimes, when you dont typ /ignore, randomly server starts you to ignore someone.
when you typ /ignore when you see you are ignoring him(by server, lel), you can still disable it, but anyways, it sux.
Pizzahut
Administrator

Re: Ignore bug

Postby Maximillianous » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:19 pm

We know that bug arrows said he'll fix it
Maximillianous
Administrator

Postby Cow » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:39 am

Pizzahut wrote:Sometimes, when you dont typ /ignore, randomly server starts you to ignore someone.
when you typ /ignore when you see you are ignoring him(by server, lel), you can still disable it, but anyways, it sux.

Actually, what happens is when you ignore a guy f.e. /ignore 2(Maxi) And then maxi leave's the server and then later on a guy joins the server with the same id "2" that's why the server keeps ignoring.

Cow
Community Manager

Postby Pizzahut » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:07 pm

No cow, when david joined, i didnt ignore him, and later, i could only see textabove his name..
Pizzahut
Administrator

Postby Cow » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:34 am

Pizzahut wrote:No cow, when david joined, i didnt ignore him, and later, i could only see textabove his name..

pizzaboy i think you might have ignored someone who was annoying you (For Example the guy who was annoying you was id 1 And then the id 1 Leave's the server and then David joins the server with id 1 and he the server will keep ignoring id 1 until you stop ignoring

PS: Server cant auto-ignore random people. That same thing happend to me as well anyways arrows will fix it on 1.6

Cow
Community Manager

Postby Maximillianous » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 pm

I guess this is because the server wasn't restarted for a week because this always happens when the isn't restarted..
Maximillianous
Administrator

Return to Bug Reports