Platini had his ban cut to mmogdp

Found a Bug? Tell us!

Platini had his ban cut to mmogdp

Postby rsgoldfastcom » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:53 am

Platini said: 'I saw him the last time at CAS in August 2016. It was as if nothing had happened on his side, he was making jokes.'Platini traces the breakdown in the pair's relationship to May 2015's FIFA presidential election.After seven FIFA officials were arrested on the eve of Blatter winning a fifth term as president.

Platini announced 'enough is enough' and threatened that UEFA nations could boycott the World Cup. Blatter also suffered the safe fate following payments made to Platini under his instructionBlatter resigned within a week of the election as pressure continued to mount and Platini announced his intention to stand as a candidate to succeed him, before being banned along with Blatter once the payment was reported.'He always said I would be his last scalp.

Platini claimed.'I know he was fixated on me, to the end, ever since the MS2 Mesos 'enough is enough' comment on May 28, 2015, even without considering the jealousy he had for the footballer I was.'Blatter appealed unsuccessfully last August to CAS to have his six-year ban reduced, with the CAS panel describing his conduct as 'reckless, or at least profoundly careless' and his ban as 'reasonable and fair'.Platini said: 'I saw him the last time at CAS in August 2016. It was as if nothing had happened on his side, he was making jokes.'

Platini had his ban cut to four years on appeal but Blatter's six-year suspension remains RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Oceania could get guaranteed World Cup spot under mmogdp... Neil Taylor could face extended ban for tackle which broke... Argentine FA appoint former road sweeper Claudio Tapia as... Holland drop to their lowest ever place in the FIFA rankings... Share this article Share Steve Bruce questions FIFA over Neil Taylor proceedings | Daily Mail Online.
rsgoldfastcom

Return to Bug Reports