What in the -

Discuss Server Stuff in this Forum.

What in the -

Postby AwwGed » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:13 pm

What happened to this server? Used to love it and then completely lost touch, seems like everyone else is that same?

(I don't mean the MC server I mean SAMP.. The real shit.)
AwwGed

Re: What in the -

Postby Maximillianous » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:37 am

SAMP is almost dead, players are not being able to play due to school and stuff. New games are taking over, so yeah..
Maximillianous
Administrator

Postby AwwGed » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 am

Nah that's bullshit.. You just have to open same client to know that SAMP isn't dead. WW3 Samp is dead, because it was never updated, loyal players weren't active. I know that Arrows struggled to keep the server up and running money wise, but that must have been bullshit. Thats been more than half a year of an empty server and empty forum.

You are running something successful over at libre. Use it and expand, come back to samp and use more money on advertisement. WW3 was a good server but NO ONE will ever find it. I mean, I only found it by a typo.

I have been running my own server, which wasn't a tdm type server but i'm sure it wont affect it too dramatically, and you just need to know where to advertise. Give it to more than just... The director and Co-Director to come up with where to advertise. You have admins, if people tried, I bet you, I PROMISE you it'll go somewhere.

I don't mean Youtube or shit, I mean proper paid advertisement that is ACTUALLY going to get the name out there.

I just see potential with WW3 and the fact that you have just let it die is a shame.

(No one ever fucking makes it past registering because you have to wait 30 seconds to spawn to read some shit tutorial. NO ONE will read it, they WILL just /q and click the next server.)
AwwGed

Postby [Nuclear]luis » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:53 pm

I agree fully. SA-MP isn't dead. There is still thousands of players playing it. WW3 is dead. It hasn't been hyped or shared enough across the SA-MP player base. We do need to help keep this alive because It's a GREAT server, and has been on SA-MP for years. I have tried advertising the server quite a few times now, I've posted ads on the SAMP forums like three times now.. I'm still trying here.

Kill or be killed
[Nuclear]luis
Administrator

Postby [Nuclear]luis » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Just posted another advert today.

Kill or be killed
[Nuclear]luis
Administrator

Postby AwwGed » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:43 pm

I want to help make a change and try revive WW3. There is more than the SA-MP forums to advertise it, people just need to realize that the community of SA-MP as a whole is no where near dead.

This can be brought back, if someone was given the chance.
AwwGed

Return to Server Discussion